Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fly United.

Quote Originally Posted by runcible View Post
    Wasn't he giving depositions at their direction, and to their advantage? Could you offer some clarity on what makes the timing curious, please?
    I have no idea what he was doing, I really haven't been following this much. Apparently now a second one has mysteriously died, is that a coincidence yet?

Damn.

Is Putin or HRC a major shareholder of Boeing?

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Damn.

Is Putin or HRC a major shareholder of Boeing?
    ¿Por que no los dos?

Name:  IMG_2341.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  50.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I have no idea what he was doing, I really haven't been following this much. Apparently now a second one has mysteriously died, is that a coincidence yet?
    I mean... if you haven't been following the story and have no idea what the granular details are, by your own description; are you comfortable making strong assertions with all that you don't know?
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    What do you mean, "mysteriously died?" His family even said he was suffering from depression. People with depression sometimes kill themselves.

If you want to make it into a mystery or conspiracy, you can. You can literally make any event to ever happen into a conspiracy if you want to. There's nothing mysterious about this except for the notion you want it to be.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Lots of people work for Boeing. I've known a few. I'd probably be depressed myself if I did.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    What do you mean, "mysteriously died?" His family even said he was suffering from depression. People with depression sometimes kill themselves.

If you want to make it into a mystery or conspiracy, you can. You can literally make any event to ever happen into a conspiracy if you want to. There's nothing mysterious about this except for the notion you want it to be.
    And they can be very happy at the end. Makes it tougher

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    And they can be very happy at the end. Makes it tougher
    There's a lot of internal peace to be had, when you know that your problems will no longer be problematic, and soon. Gives you something to look forward to, and for some leaves the confusing dissonance between some really thoughtful final conversations and the aftermath of what follows.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Spirit Aero Systems is one of Wichitas major employers. I have neighbors who work their and over the years many of my acquaintances have too. That workplace is so incredibly toxic, I wouldn't be surprised to read of a mass suicide on the factory floor. The fact that they haven't had a mass shooting event is a minor miracle.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List