Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,109 of 1109

Thread: Folding knives (or anything sharp) pic thread

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Nice! Make and model, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Nice! Make and model, please?
    Kunwu Padre, reverse tux ti/dlc. It's super slicy! Action is on par with Reate etc..while out of my wheelhouse, they get talked about for actually hitting the hrc potential for the steels used. Fun blade!

https://kunwuknives.com/
    Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them. - Einstein

Some absolute bangers, as is the popular turn of phrase with the young folk. CKF Veksha and Trol.

Name:  20240726_180859.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  51.5 KB
    Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them. - Einstein

This f'n guy! Chris Reeves eat your heart out.....

Arno Bernard Imamba!

I would really like to get a strider sng but have no idea how to acquire one these days.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    I would really like to get a strider sng but have no idea how to acquire one these days.
    It sucks, but you pretty much have to buy one on one of the Facebook groups. Strider list's knives every Friday and they sell out in roughly 18 seconds. There's usually a bunch on ACK as well, but your going to pay a premium with either option.

If you use reddit, they come up on knife_swap fairly often.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    I still yearn for a Strider DB.
    Skill and experience weigh nothing, and you have them with you all the time.

I had zero intention of purchasing any more knives this year. But a gen 5, purple 111 from Shiro was on my buy on sight list so when a batch hit, unexpectedly, i made an impulse buy. It's a keeper. It's actually the first Shiro i truly like. The last few I've handled had good actions but had things i didn't like (angled flipper tabs that didn't mesh well with me, lock bars that i couldn't get out of the way of, dimensions i didn't enjoy etc...) but this thing is great in all ways!

Name:  20240918_171454.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  40.4 KB

User Tag List