Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help Point Me in the Right Direction...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Trying hard not to link in "Cherry Poppin' Daddies"... sorry to drift @Moped

But love me some "Zoot Suit Riot". The bling gun would fit right in.
    I’ll do it then! Them and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy were always in the mix when those cd’s came out and bring back great memories!

My favorite though was Ding Dong Daddy of the D Car Line

This ain’t Salt Lake and you ain’t Don Juan man

/end hijack (probably. maybe.)
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

You are my new hero @awp_101

Love this music! Great memories too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    You are my new hero @awp_101

Love this music! Great memories too.
    Oh dear, you need higher ambitions!

As a FBN (former band nerd) that greatly preferred jazz band to stage band, the big band type stuff is always a winner in my book. Plus when those came out I was a newly married E2 and those were 2 CDs we could agree on when it came time to pick music for a road trip. I'll have to remember to queue them up next time we're going to be out for more than a quick errand...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

From the looks of the knob of the ejector on the nickel one I think the nickel one is pre WW 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Dooooo eeeeettttt!
    Didn’t get back down there until this afternoon. The nickel one was gone, but the blue one was still there. So I put it in layaway.

Tamara would know this LGS. I believe she mentioned once that she worked there for a time. It was at Crossroads Firearms, on Broadway, in Knoxville, TN! I think she’d be impressed with them now. They just took over the whole building and are really doing a good business! 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    I’ll do it then! Them and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy were always in the mix when those cd’s came out and bring back great memories!

My favorite though was Ding Dong Daddy of the D Car Line

This ain’t Salt Lake and you ain’t Don Juan man

/end hijack (probably. maybe.)
    I love all types of music, so this is right up my alley! Spotify told me that I’ve listened to 128,000+ hours of music this year, spread out over 101 genres! Think I’ll add some big band swing music to my playlist! 🙂

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R89074 View Post
    From the looks of the knob of the ejector on the nickel one I think the nickel one is pre WW 2.
    Somewhere I read that S&W did away with the buttonhead extractor rod in 1928. But that might be different for I-frames.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Moped View Post
    Didn’t get back down there until this afternoon. The nickel one was gone, but the blue one was still there. So I put it in layaway.

Tamara would know this LGS. I believe she mentioned once that she worked there for a time. It was at Crossroads Firearms, on Broadway, in Knoxville, TN! I think she’d be impressed with them now. They just took over the whole building and are really doing a good business! 🙂

I love all types of music, so this is right up my alley! Spotify told me that I’ve listened to 128,000+ hours of music this year, spread out over 101 genres! Think I’ll add some big band swing music to my playlist! 🙂
    Spotify needs to re-work their time-tracking algorithm, as there are only 8,760 hours in a year--'Course, there are 525,600 MINUTES in a Year...

Quote Originally Posted by mikey357 View Post
    Spotify needs to re-work their time-tracking algorithm, as there are only 8,760 hours in a year--'Course, there are 525,600 MINUTES in a Year...
    Maybe I need to go back to school and work on my reading comprehension! At 60, I guess I'm due for a refresher!!!

User Tag List