Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New SIG M17X

I really just want to try the optic and need the slide to use it. So if they are coming out with a slide and sight package, that would be cool. The rest can be bought already.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Our SRT guys running the Romeo 2s keep breaking the shrouds off. They don’t seem very durable.
    Interesting since fragile is not my first impression of the one that I’ve held. Granted, I’ve never put one through the paces. Was there a pattern to the breakages?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    It is quite large and sits high. I will need a number 6 Sig front sight to work with the rear built into the optic. My understanding is the Romeo X Pro height works with the M18 standard front sight. A friend is running the X on a 365 and loves it.

I don't have the shroud installed on my Romeo 2 for that reason.
    I’m considering the Romeo 2 since it would directly mount to my P226 X5 Legion and co-witness with the suppressor height front sight that came with the gun - I think. However, the Romeo X Pro makes a lot of sense if running a P-series gun with factory height sights.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Interesting since fragile is not my first impression of the one that I’ve held. Granted, I’ve never put one through the paces. Was there a pattern to the breakages?

I’m considering the Romeo 2 since it would directly mount to my P226 X5 Legion and co-witness with the suppressor height front sight that came with the gun - I think. However, the Romeo X Pro makes a lot of sense if running a P-series gun with factory height sights.
    I haven’t personally seen them since we only have two in my office. This was relayed to me by two of the team’s firearms instructors.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List