Thread: Forum Issues

Forum Issues

I’m experiencing a lot of weird issues. New posts don’t work, page won’t load, unable to change password.

Any suggestions?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Same here.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Forum was moved to a new server over the weekend... Seems like some DNS servers are still awaiting propagation of the new IP address.
    @blues suggested changing your DNS to Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)... that resulted in an immediate fix for some (me included).

Option #2 is to wait until the end of the day today and see if your current DNS servers catch up...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

I’m still having the issue where, when I view the forum on mobile mode, the “What’s New?” button doesn’t work for me. The system hits the “Search” button instead. This has been happening for the past six months.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List