Page 3311 of 3573 FirstFirst ... 2311281132113261330133093310331133123313332133613411 ... LastLast
Results 33,101 to 33,110 of 35725

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Name:  IMG_3011.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  38.0 KB

Name:  terminator kettlebells.jpg
Views: 951
Size:  33.1 KB
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

@Lex Luthier
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    The musical equivalent of shooting low & left, no matter how much good instruction you’re offered.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    When there is a guy with a guitar at a party, I want to channel my inner Bluto.

I went outside at one party. A friend was outside and asked if I thought it was a bit cold. I said yes, but that I'd had my fill of El Kabong.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    When there is a guy with a guitar at a party, I want to channel my inner Bluto.
    This was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Site Supporter
    The guitar. My cousin, who looked a lot like me, was a very good looking teenager. One summer we gather around a campfire, with young teenage girls mooning around him. He took out his guitar and - out came the croak of dying frog voice. The mood was broken, the girls - his chance was gone. Haha.

Bought my kid a guitar she was going to learn to play it! Two years later, sold it at work to the next sucker whose kid was going to learn to play the guitar. Be aware, parents! Reminds me of a dear friend whose fiancee swore she loved to ride Harleys. She caught him. Guess what, she didn't - couldn't even get around a turn around. Garage bound. Morale - folks lie about what they will do with the money you spend!
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

LE + North Jersey =

Not a meme, just something that happened yesterday that made me laugh.

Terminal A at Newark Airport is really nice. That’s the terminal for flights to Israel, where we go every few years. Terminal A was the shithole of airport terminals. Among other things, no Precheck line. We fly to Canada every so often, and it happens to be the Air Canada terminal and the terminal for most United flights to/from Canada. Last time we were there was last September, and there were signs all over saying pardon our disarray, this terminal will be beautiful soon. It being Newark, I wasn’t holding my breath.

We are dropped off at Terminal A yesterday en route to Vancouver. It is nothing short of beautiful and efficient, as if one had been transported from Reading, PA to Switzerland. There is a gaggle of Port Authority cops hanging out, and I ask them if it is a renovation of the old building, which was horrendous, or an entirely new building. New building, they say. I say wow, it’s really something. One of them, replies “I’m glad we at the Port Authority have made you happy.” Which, from his tone and expression, translated as “You think we give a sh*t what some out-of-town mook like you thinks? Get the f*** outta here, can’t you see we’re talking.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    I say wow, it’s really something. One of them, replies “I’m glad we at the Port Authority have made you happy.” Which, from his tone and expression, translated as “You think we give a sh*t what some out-of-town mook like you thinks? Get the f*** outta here, can’t you see we’re talking.”
    Name:  IMG_0439.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  43.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Name:  IMG_0439.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  43.1 KB

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

User Tag List