Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Nashville Church School Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Still no word on the so-called manifesto?
    My guess is they won't put that into the public domain. I don't think it's relevant anyway. Just more raw meat for the MSM. They'll spin into something that should be relevant in our appreciation for LGBTQ folks and their plight.

I understand the issues and have some sympathy. I personally know people who are LGBTQ and their problems with society are real. But lets not get this all tangled up with a person who shoots up schools.
    Last edited by Borderland; 03-31-2023 at 09:15 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Push the right buttons and we're all capable of anything. Justify it to ourselves often enough and we'll believe we were right, or at the least,"It wasn't really who I am." Everything from crucified slaves along the Apian away, herding jews into boxcars, or lynching blacks in the town square. We'll laugh about it, take photos of if and in later years we'll excuse it as, "a different time".

As a species we're gullible, malleable, lazy and totally our own worst enemy.
    I think you are one of the hidden treasures of Kansas. Give me your address so I can have them include you in the Land of Ahhs tour.

On second thought, don't. That thing about the crucified slaves dotting the Roman Roads is flashing through my mind.

Seriously, you present as an apt student of the human condition.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post

I understand the issues and have some sympathy. I personally know people who are LGBTQ and their problems with society are real. But lets not get this all tangled up with a person who shoots up schools.
    Agreed, you and I are on the same wavelength regarding this.

Just a little concerned that as they keep holding back on releasing it, many people on the conservative side are going to start making assumptions based upon their preconceived notions. And that's just going to fuel the fire and flames even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    I think you are one of the hidden treasures of Kansas. Give me your address so I can have them include you in the Land of Ahhs tour.

On second thought, don't. That thing about the crucified slaves dotting the Roman Roads is flashing through my mind.

Thank you, sincerely.

Now, hush about Kansas. We need to keep the undesirables out. 😀
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post

Nobody ever hid any treasures in Kansas. I drove east to west through the state ounce.

Thank you, sincerely.

Now, hush about Kansas. We need to keep the undesirables out. 😀
    I didn't see anything but fat cattle. It's fly over.

Nobody ever hid any treasures in Kansas. I drove east to west through the state ounce.
    If all you've ever done is drive through Kansas, on I70, you'd think there's nothing here. Most consider us "fly over country". That's actually outstanding. Keep driving and flying, and stay the fuck out.

Strange thing is, people think I'm kidding when I say that. It reminds me of that strange look I recieved from a couple in St. Augustine, Florida when I followed it up with, "No, I'm totally serious, stay away."

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Orwell once wrote an essay entitled "Shooting an Elephant" about a being a police officer in Burma peer-pressured by the crowd into... well.. the title.
    "With one part of my mind I thought of the British Raj as an unbreakable tyranny, as something clamped down, in saecula saeculorum, upon the will of prostrate peoples; with another part I thought that the greatest joy in the world would be to drive a bayonet into a Buddhist priest's guts."

If all you've ever done is drive through Kansas, on I70, you'd think there's nothing here. Most consider us "fly over country". That's actually outstanding. Keep driving and flying, and stay the fuck out.

Strange thing is, people think I'm kidding when I say that. It reminds me of that strange look I recieved from a couple in St. Augustine, Florida when I followed it up with, "No, I'm totally serious, stay away."
    Don't worry. I'm not moving to Kansas anytime soon.

Don't worry. I'm not moving to Kansas anytime soon.
    I think you might fit right in. 😀

User Tag List