Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Available Colt AR's

Tamara - do you actually believe half the nonsense you type? Seriously...?? You've got a real knack for twisting what should be a perfectly clear statement, and turning it into something completely unrelated to the subject at hand.

As far as the other comments - yes, I tend to believe that most cops have more money than I do, when in the area I live in the average cops salary is a solid thirty percent more than I could get (while working 12+ hour days, 7 days per week).

I guess I must live in an alternate universe than the rest of you.... Yeah, my rock is beckoning...

We are diminished
    Everyone please keep on topic and avoid personal attacks. Thank you.

The 6720 is tempting but but bad timing for me

Plus, after the madness over the past few months, I'd rather support a local business (no offense to Buds as I've bought from there before) and pay a little extra at GT Distributors. As a lowly guard, I appreciate the discounts and usually end up buying more than I intended when I go there.
    Last edited by pr1042; 04-12-2013 at 04:41 PM.

I'll admit to having a moment or two of egalitarian outrage when I saw the list of favored persons, mainly because once I got past active and reserve military and National Guard everyone on the list could be described as civilians.
    However, I put my libertarian pants back on and remembered they are a private business and have every right to give or not give discounts as they see fit. We aren't talking about government giving LEO's exemptions from a gun law here.
    I am not fat, I am wearing organic body armor.
    "Foreign policy is best left to the people with a head for negotiation and satisfying others without really giving anything away: customer service representatives."
    - Sheepdog247

Site Supporter
    I'm not against discounts. I'm just against businesses that don't sell to private citizens or treat them as somehow less important.

ETA: I believe discounts are the best way to market. Lets face it, being cheaper has caused Walmart to explode with success despite being hated.

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    I'm not against discounts. I'm just against businesses that don't sell to private citizens or treat them as somehow less important.

ETA: I believe discounts are the best way to market. Lets face it, being cheaper has caused Walmart to explode with success despite being hated.
    Buds does sell to the public. They have another site called Budsgunshop.com. Also, Buds isn't providing the discount. These discounts come straight from the manufacturer.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW View Post
    Also, Buds isn't providing the discount.
    Because that would be a first. (On the other side of their shop, 6920s are running at five bills over the current market price. Caveat emptor, baby.)
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fredm View Post
    relax. You might qualify for the sheepdog operator discount.
    rotflmao.

I started a thread specifically on the Colt 6720:

http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...070#post141070

User Tag List