Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 NRA Convention

2011 NRA Convention

Is anyone going, is it worth attending?

I'll be there, I've actually got a booth this year. NRA is a consumer oriented show, so if you didn't get the chance to go to SHOT to see the new toys, NRA is the best place to do it.

Cool deal, I know it is not the "show the latest way you attached rails to something" fest that SHOT is, but SHOT isn't a 10 minute bicycle ride away either.

+1 on what Caleb said. Looking forward to attending myself. LOTS of GREAT stuff to see!
    All the best,
    Julie

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not represent those of the author's sponsors and employers.

Sigh, I expect as many photos as humanly possible guys and gal!

pretty please?
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

I'll do what I can. Word on the street is Ruger will finally be launching their 1911, which I'm genuinely excited for.

My wife and I attended the NRA Convention in Charlotte last year and really enjoyed it.

Lots of great vendors, NRA folks and information.

Yes, it's definitely worth going OP.
    Help Protect Our 2nd Amendment Rights -- Join The NRA

"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less". General Robert E. Lee

Photo Montage

For those of you who didn't make it to the show I put together a little montage of photos. I don't get a chance to walk around much at shows, but there's so much going on that if you can make it to one, I highly recommend it.

Highlight for me this year was being able to be a part of the presentation announcing our newest member of Team Smith & Wesson, Trevor Baucom. Trevor is a wounded warrior and the first disabled shooter on the team. Through his leadership, positive attitude and shooting skills I hope that shooting sports get to work on opening the door for disabled shooters to get out to the range and join in on the fun.

All the best,
    Julie

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not represent those of the author's sponsors and employers.

Saw this:

and these:

Glad I went, despite the traffic issues this caused. I am glad I took the day off of work, otherwise I think I would still be looking for parking.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Anything to be said about the rumored single stack M&P 9?

User Tag List