Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arex Delta Gen 2

hi brian, delta prob hoping you can help...please

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Picked up both the L and M models of the Arex Delta Gen 2. I’ve had the L for a couple of weeks while the M just delivered to my FFL but haven’t picked it up yet. I am absolutely in love with this L though. Has all the attributes that we appreciate in a striker - low weight and bore axis, pre not fully tensioned striker, physical supported sear until the trigger bar drops it, and a striker indicator ala Walther PPS. Oh and it’s kinda modular in that the grip frame isn’t serialized - the trigger assembly is. Pictures comparing size to my hellcat and p07. Also, I have been using g17 light bearing holsters so far.

Attachment 67686Attachment 67687Attachment 67688Attachment 67689Attachment 67690
    cant get my slide to snap on in back...see pics...another member suggested that my trigger looks like its forward and that i should pull trigger to drop bar before putting slide on but trigger is locked...frazzled in pa..thks to anyone who has any suggestions...thks much...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by GunGal17 View Post
    cant get my slide to snap on in back...see pics...another member suggested that my trigger looks like its forward and that i should pull trigger to drop bar before putting slide on but trigger is locked...frazzled in pa..thks to anyone who has any suggestions...thks much...
    Ok I just went and double checked with mine and it didn’t Matter whether the trigger was pulled or not for the slide to go on. I could reset the trigger and attach the slide no problem. Looks like from the pics you pretty much have the slide lined up with the rails of the frame. For me all I have to do is put a little of down pressure on the back of the slide and pull back maybe 1/8 inch or less until you hear a small click and it should be good to go.

That happened to me twice with Glocks. The predicate was that I removed the slide without pulling the trigger. The Glock solution was to depress the trigger bar and "uncock" the trigger. Once that happens, the clouds part and the slide can be replaced on the rails.

User Tag List