Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YVK's Glock and holiday cheer on PF

No Comp or WML = Shit Gun

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    No Comp or WML = Shit Gun
    But it IS in Fashionable Dark Earth. Does that make it a Baby Shit Gun or a No Shit gun? If it’s in Aridzona does that make it Hot Shit? Or is it Shit Hot?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

That would be a $5,000 Glock for the non-LEO’s in California

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Let's start with this little humble brag YVK dropped in the Acro P2 thread, to show his P2 arrived. Of course it was really to show off his Gucci Glock.

Attachment 81527

I don't see the typical $100 bucks here and there Glock mods, I see thousands of dollars and months of waiting. Hopefully YVK got an insurance rider with this thing as a named insured item. PF dollars if you can point out all the mods and guess how many months the whole project took.

Face it, this is the kind of pistol SouthNarc carries, when he dresses down and heads over to his handsome friend Jeff's house, to play with belts like they have the last two years. Bolke would secretly prefer to carry this over his Beretta, but his angle would be he carries his 327 to make sure no one robbed the Glock off him. Dobbs would love to have this, but face it Aimpoint only has one P2 for the sales staff, and they FedEx that to each other for sales calls. The Steiner guy secretly wished he could carry a P2 or a Glock.

JCN has already figured out mods to get his draw down to .20 with it, and soon will be starting a thread "JCN's Glock thread," or "JCN's grandmaster Glock thread."

I am sure there is more, but that is a start.
    I think I love this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    Bromance
    They're so cute, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    I think I love this guy.
    With YVK, a wife, and all the matches he shoots, I don't think @GJM has time for you.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List