Page 17 of 93 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    why?
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    This prosecutor is an embarrassment.
    Agreed.

0ddl0t, you might want to ask that question at the end of the day because the list keeps going on and on.

First was him commenting on the defendants invocation of the 5th Amendment as a sign of guilt, to which the judge cut him off and stated, "You have just committed a grave constitutional violation" and told him to stop. The part I just watched is the judge literally yelling at him for bringing a matter before the jury that is in dispute of the judge's "instructions".

It doesn't stop, yet.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    This prosecutor is an embarrassment.
    Is this a case of a prosecutor overplaying his hand to try and make a name, or is it a prosecutor who knew the case was poor, but was told to do it anyway? I have no experience with this sort of thing.

Is he fishing for a mistrial so as to not take the loss?

Maybe, IANAL. I respect the expertise of opinions of any lawyers if they choose to comment, but this guy is a fucking embarrassment to prosecutors as a profession. This judge is literally tearing him a new asshole.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Thanks to those giving updates for us folks who are unable to watch live.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Agreed.

0ddl0t, you might want to ask that question at the end of the day because the list keeps going on and on.

First was him commenting on the defendants invocation of the 5th Amendment as a sign of guilt, to which the judge cut him off and stated, "You have just committed a grave constitutional violation" and told him to stop. The part I just watched is the judge literally yelling at him for bringing a matter before the jury that is in dispute of the judge's "instructions".

It doesn't stop, yet.
    Sooo, if the Judge says "DON'T get brazen with me!". you done messed up, Aaron??
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    Is this a case of a prosecutor overplaying his hand to try and make a name, or is it a prosecutor who knew the case was poor, but was told to do it anyway? I have no experience with this sort of thing.
    I am not comfortable trying to decipher his intention vis-a-vis a mistrial. But his line of questioning is certainly flirting with that possibility, whether knowingly or due to incompetence.

His antics are much more reminiscent of poor defense counsel when they are struggling to find anything which might be used to sway the jurors minds against the strength of the evidence. Smoke, mirrors and any attempt at distraction.

If I'd had to work with this prosecutor, I'd be tempted to sandbag the case myself to avoid the embarrassment and stink by association.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    What I've gathered watching in the last hour, the Judge fuckimg hates this prosecutor.

just tuned in, was it the judge that ended up stepping in to clarify hollow point vs fmj?

So does Kyle have a defamation case against social media and traditional media outlets like with the Covington incident?

User Tag List