Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: big blonde ,muscle shooting guy video?

Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    The fact that there are people out there naive enough willing to pay this character to train them is a bit.... disturbing.

Dude charges like $300 for a 2 and a 1/2 hour "training session". WTF?

Also, he looks like a pro-wrestler from 1981.
    Not a bad price considering you get three months of "horse and cattle" shots for free...only side effect is hairy butts
    Randy P.

About Me

Quote Originally Posted by randypollock View Post
    Not a bad price considering you get three months of "horse and cattle" shots for free...only side effect is hairy butts
    Plus the pleasure of shooting with the Macho Man Randy Savage's little brother. I wonder if he drops an, "OHHHH YEEEEAAAA BROTHER" after he makes good hits?

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    That's what we like to refer to as "Tactistub", it hearkens back to bygone days of yesteryear and Miami Vice. It can be seen though in modern times, only a select brave few can pull it off. (See Brett Favre)
    Have you priced .50 GI ammo? Buying enough ammo to film that clip probably cleaned out his bank account. The shaving budget for the month may have had to take one for the team.

Dude looks obsessed with his own appearance and prolly roided up.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Have you priced .50 GI ammo? Buying enough ammo to film that clip probably cleaned out his bank account. The shaving budget for the month may have had to take one for the team.
    Have you factored in that it is .50, so you only need one shot?

As someone who grew up thinking Miami Vice was the coolest thing EVER, I have to tell you that hurts my feelings.

...does not approve.

Miami Vice was single-handedly responsible for my very first carry gun being a 10mm. I couldn't find a Bren 10 or a S&W 1006, so I got a Glock 29. And it was AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    As someone who grew up thinking Miami Vice was the coolest thing EVER, I have to tell you that hurts my feelings.

...does not approve.
    I grew up with Baretta, he never actually carried a Beretta though so... Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Miami Vice was single-handedly responsible for my very first carry gun being a 10mm. I couldn't find a Bren 10 or a S&W 1006, so I got a Glock 29. And it was AWESOME.
    I was sorely disappointed when I found out that real vice work had nothing to do with driving Ferraris, wearing custom suits, having co-workers that looked like Gina, and that shooting a bad guy took more than 10 minutes to deal with.

User Tag List