Page 17 of 123 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: New 2 July 2020 SIG P320 Lawsuit and P320 Concerns

Some of you are confused as to which video you’re referring to. The ProTec/former engineer video is not the one with the incorrect information.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    Some of you are confused as to which video you’re referring to. The ProTec/former engineer video is not the one with the incorrect information.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MaBoXuTxE0

This is the video, and the information in it in regards to the firing pin safety is incorrect. I may be misunderstanding, since this video is for Grey Wolf Armory, a shop in FL. Maybe the holster guy is someone else. HCM would know more, I thought he was talking about the same gentleman in that video.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 08-20-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MaBoXuTxE0

This is the video, and the information in it in regards to the firing pin safety is incorrect. I may be misunderstanding, since this video is for Grey Wolf Armory, a shop in FL. Maybe the holster guy is someone else. HCM would know more, I thought he was talking about the same gentleman in that video.

TXPO
    Unfortunately, in the crosstalk, a number of people fixed upon another video, which correctly discusses the P365 striker safety system. The video with the incorrect P320 analysis is the one you correctly reference in your link above.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I’m confused, which video are you referring to? I thought the one with the sketchy info was the one posted by @lgsg, not the one by Stephen of Proteq.

I noticed someone’s already commented in YouTube on the incorrect information on the one lgsg posted.

Attachment 59079
    You’re correct.

I can’t keep up with this thread, nor have I received the armorer update mentioned from SIG. all of which circle back to my concerns about the platform being inconsistent and generally not being ready for prime time.

This thread is causing me to need a drink...

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

TXPO
    You? I just bought a 365. I haven’t even picked it up from my FFL and I’m ready to drink.

TXPO

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    You’re correct.

I can’t keep up with this thread, nor have I received the armorer update mentioned from SIG. all of which circle back to my concerns about the platform being inconsistent and generally not being ready for prime time.
    No worries. I’ll have a drink on your behalf.

I’ve been carrying a P320c AIWB and this has me mighty uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    You? I just bought a 365. I haven’t even picked it up from my FFL and I’m ready to drink.
    I am probably still going to buy a P365. I posted a 25 yard ten shot group somewhere in the 25y revisited thread that was pretty solid for such a small gun. The 365 XL that I shot did even better.

They seem to have the kinks worked out in them. Everyone I know that has one is very pleased with it.

Regards.

User Tag List