Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Star Gear AIWB (Casual Carry)

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    No worries, that's how most folks use them anyway. I do need to tweak my working a little on the website.
    Say what?

Pics of one for the Glock 42 yet? I'm finally picking mine up next week but can't add it to my ccw until the end of the year.

Just have to add my two cents in. I have one for a Shield and it works great for AIWB in everything from workout shorts to sweat pants for me. In regular pants with a belt it works just as well. I've thought about adding some type of wedge at the bottom of the holster to push and tuck the butt of the gun in as it prints slightly but haven't gotten around to it as it does its job well enough to not have to bother. The only time that I experience it wanting to roll over is if I wear it with lighter weight materials such as the workout shorts as the waistband wants to roll. But with a stiffer material like regular pants, the roll isn't experienced. Tempted to buy another for the wife's j-frame because it's that good.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by linkscoach View Post
    I've been thinking about my last post all day and feel bad about it. I feel even worse after reading the above post. .
    I don't know why you should feel bad. You were polite, well intentioned, and were providing potentially useful information.

Got mine for my G42 a couple of weeks back. This is the best small pistol clip-on IWB/AIWB holster I have ever tried. The only thing I'm not happy about is that while I originally only planned to carry the G42/DSG rig as a going to the beach/workout gun, it is so comfortable and minimalist that I have been having a hard time resisting the urge to carry only the G42 in it ALL the time instead of my usual daily G19/AIWB rig.

The clip absolutely rules.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    Got mine for my G42 a couple of weeks back. This is the best small pistol clip-on IWB/AIWB holster I have ever tried. The only thing I'm not happy about is that while I originally only planned to carry the G42/DSG rig as a going to the beach/workout gun, it is so comfortable and minimalist that I have been having a hard time resisting the urge to carry only the G42 in it ALL the time instead of my usual daily G19/AIWB rig.

The clip absolutely rules.

Can a Brotha get a pic?

Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    Can a Brotha get a pic?

Yup.

Sold! Thanks Nick!

Yup.

Awesome. Not that I am lazy or anything but decent pics of these just keep getting bumped down my list.

On the clip... Have you found the little bit of adjustment I put in there or did it shift a bit?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

That's not a tuckable clip is it?

User Tag List