Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Star Gear AIWB (Casual Carry)

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    Is this in beta testing?

(It's not on their website.)
    Raven did a run of custom VG2's for members of another forum and I got in on the buy.
    I think they will do the J-frame VG2 as a custom order item but you'd have to call or email them about it.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

So to play devils advocate, I have a few guesses, but why is this better than like the Desantis clip grips?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by THellURider View Post
    So to play devils advocate, I have a few guesses, but why is this better than like the Desantis clip grips?
    It allow's use of CTC Lasergrips.

Quote Originally Posted by THellURider View Post
    I've never used the Clip Grip. How does it secure the weapon to your clothes? This holster has a metal spring type clip with a hook that doesn't lend itself to releasing. After repeated draws, that means lots, from the holster it's yet to come free from my britches. I've tested it in various clothing options, sans belt, and it's worked like a champ repeatedly.

Tom knocked it out of the park on that one.

Got it worked out a little better now. Took forever to resolve some supply and fitment issues but I think it'll do.

Think for yourself. Question authority.

I'll be ordering one in the future...

Looks awesome! Big fan of the metal clip as I have them on sheaths and a IWB holster from Blade Rigs. What's the chances of carrying this concept over to a Glock 19 AIWB? I would be the first in line.

Quote Originally Posted by KravPirate View Post
    What's the chances of carrying this concept over to a Glock 19 AIWB? I would be the first in line.
    You'd be 10th-12th in line, should be pumping some of those guys out soon.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Oooh..oooohhh

So awesome to see it evolve Tom!

I think that set up with a shield would actually get me to pass on my Vg2 to a needy forum member in another Karma give away thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List