Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 9 mm: Glock vs M&P

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Sorry, I kittened up and forgot to include the link to it and then lost my Edit option. Here it is. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Excellent and thanks!

I'm not too worried about RDS so about 90% of his Veep screed is not relevant to me.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Nothing against him but I'm not sure he raped it. When it comes to firearms durability and longevity I will listen to those with a deeper understanding than him.
    OK. I thought it was pretty scathing to say a new service pistol was not suitable as a service pistol. A "good feeling pistol and trigger" and one to play with but not build a fighting battery on I thought was pretty rough stuff.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Nothing against him but I'm not sure he raped it. When it comes to firearms durability and longevity I will listen to those with a deeper understanding than him.
    I agree!

Glock or M&P (or 320 or VP9 or PPQ)

Bruce Gray from his SigForum discussion: " I believe what the Glock has going for it in spades is extreme simplicity at the expense of some refinement."

I can't argue with that! Note that he feels the new 320 a near peer of simplicity with more potential refinement; particularly in the trigger department is my conclusion.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Shot yesterday at 25 yards slow fire freestyle at NRA B8 using Fed 147 gr FMJ AE9FP:

M&P9 OEM barrel: 93-0x
    G19 OEM barrel: 98-1x
    G19 KKM barrel: 98-5x
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Shot yesterday at 25 yards slow fire freestyle at NRA B8 using Fed 147 gr FMJ AE9FP:

M&P9 OEM barrel: 93-0x
    G19 OEM barrel: 98-1x
    G19 KKM barrel: 98-5x
    And those 19s are Gen 3 as I recall. Probably would be 100-8x with a VP9.

Brand new 3rd gen "V" serial number G19's.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Brand new 3rd gen "V" serial number G19's.
    I'm carrying a "W" FDE Gen 3 G19 most of the time now. I do believe it's ejection is more consistent in arc than some of my older guns.

The last five new 3rd gen G19's I've shot have been very accurate, but I've had to replace the ejector with a 30274 in two of them and the extractor with an Apex part in one...

Doc, why 3 vs 4?

User Tag List