Thread: Lionheart LH9 and LH9C

Lionheart LH9 and LH9C

Anyone with experience? Thoughts and opinions?

Must refrain from Game of Thrones reference... Must refrain.

Oh, the hell with it... Is this the guns of House Lannister?

It's a Daewoo! Which, five years ago would have made me skip it, but if the SK gun industry has come along like their car industry, I might check 'em out.

I'd be willing to give it a shot or two, if I had the cash laying around but I think I'd go for the Novak Sight versions, because I doubt you would be able to get decent sights otherwise.
    I am not fat, I am wearing organic body armor.
    "Foreign policy is best left to the people with a head for negotiation and satisfying others without really giving anything away: customer service representatives."
    - Sheepdog247

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    It's a Daewoo!.
    My first handgun was going to be a Daewoo DP51. I was entranced by the triple fast action, and coonfingered one to death at a gun show. Suddenly, I turned around and bought a Glock 19, at the same show. The DP rattled like a bucket of castanets, and the GLOCK only sort of rattled. It was more muted.

I made up for it months later with my first 'assault rifle,' a K2, which I almost wish I hadn't traded a couple weeks later for a MT6530.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    It's a Daewoo!
    http://youtu.be/AD-308vaiUE

OK was able to hold both the full size and compact. It feels solid. Not sure what Lionheart has done to them compared to the Daewoo but it almost has a custom feel to it. Very good balance, fit and the finish is very nice. I really want to shoot one before I buy though. If it shoots as good as it feels it could be an option for those looking for an all metal handgun. I really liked the compact version.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KravPirate View Post
    Anyone with experience? Thoughts and opinions?
    I've handled them at the gunstore. The staff there says that the ones they've shot worked well, but the same staff loves Kahrs because they say all the ones they sell work. My experience with Kahr is somewhat less positive.

The pistol has some sharp edges to the point where just handling it led to some discomfort after about 10 minutes with them. Like Caleb said, it's Daewoo...and the price on the shelf at the store was over $600.00. Meanwhile there was a SigPro in the cabinet for under $500. Nothing against the importer, who really does seem to be trying to make an effort with the changes on them, but at that price I'd probably buy something else until they prove reliable and get an aftermarket.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List