Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC folders

EDC folders

My EDC is a ZT folder.

We are diminished
    ZT for me, as well.

ZT 0350 with plain blade for me. I wish now I had gotten the PT 0360 during the SKD run. I missed the boat but that IS why I ended up with the ZT in the first place. I recalled the PT run and liked the look.

I'm fond of the Kershaw Storm, I have several of them stored away in their boxes since they no longer make them. Not because I ever expect them to ever be worth more than retail but I have a nasty OCD habit of stockpiling that which I like in-case they discontinue it. For the price they were hard to beat.

Self explanitory...

Why does it not surprise me that a lot of folks on this forum have this knife?

"The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to have its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards." - Sir William Francis Butler

ZT 0350 for me

My EDC folder

Strider SnG...thing is built like a tank.

I consider my EDC knife a utility tool and not a fighting weapon. I suppose it could be pressed into service as a last resort. I like the Benchmade Mini Griptilian because of the small size, sharp blade (with available combo edge), strong locking mechanism, and very reasonable price.

Site Supporter
    Waved Endura

User Tag List