Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody tried game face holsters?? Or G Code Incog?

Anybody tried game face holsters?? Or G Code Incog?

Just curious if anybody had tried Game Face holsters IWB model? Couldn't find any reviews online.

Other than that, I have been looking at the G Code Incog, phlster Access, or the Dale Fricke Archangel.

Any thoughts? Archangel seems to have a slight lead based on what I've seen, but the INCOG looks pretty sweet too.

Site Supporter
    E. None of the above.

Have used both the INCOG and archangel... Archangel all the way. The INCOG isn't bad, but the archangel is amazing!

I use the Archangel. I like the snap loops which allow me to take the holster on and off without removing my belt. It protects my pistol well, too and is pretty comfortable with no sharp edges

Are you looking for IWB or AIWB?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Are you looking for IWB or AIWB?
    AIWB

I like my INCOG for the convenience of use. It is easy to put on and take off. I'll use it around the house. If I have errands to run on my way to work I'll wear it with a T-shirt then put on my polo shirt and duty holster when I get to work.

Quote Originally Posted by hookemhorns View Post
    AIWB
    I would choose Dark Star Gear, CCC (Custom Carry Concepts), JRC (leather), or JM Custom over either of your choices and by a wide margin.
    #RESIST

Have both. Incog conceals better and works for 3:00 carry too. Archangel is a good holster too. I have worn the Archangel through two Costa classes. The Archangel is definitely a fast draw and the loops will probably offer a more secure fit. Not so sure about the plastic clips on the Incog. ECQC would be a good test for the Incog.

Quote Originally Posted by KravPirate View Post
    Have both. Incog conceals better and works for 3:00 carry too. Archangel is a good holster too. I have worn the Archangel through two Costa classes. The Archangel is definitely a fast draw and the loops will probably offer a more secure fit. Not so sure about the plastic clips on the Incog. ECQC would be a good test for the Incog.
    I would also like to add that the Five Shot SME blows away every holster I have ever used. No comparison. All involved with that holster idea got it right!

User Tag List