Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
Without digging back through this entire thread again has anyone had issues with their Shield shooing left? This is my second Shield and I'm missing 2-3" left at 7 yards. It gets progressively worse as I move back.

This is my pattern at 25 yards. I was actually holding on the right edge of the 7 ring. Ammo was 115 gr Rem UMC. Same results with 115 Sellier and Bellot...I thought about drifting the rear sight but it looks like it will hang over the slide if I drift it at all.

I haven't shot this pistol much. Only have 450 rounds through it but I don't see much point in shooting it more until I get the sights fixed. Low round count but function and ejection has been fine with various FMJ including WWB, 124 Gold Dot, and 124+p Ranger.
Yep, same problem with mine. I've kind of deadlined it for now. I tried to drift the rear sight - no luck with a punch or a sight pusher. Thing is in there permanent-like. I may try the front. I've been planning on swapping out the sights in any event so I may just send it out for that instead.