Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: AIWB holsters, a pictorial guide

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcheung View Post
    They say mine ships tomorrow. Once I get it I'll post pics and initial thoughts.
    When did you place your order? I ordered one as well and am trying to figure out how long the wait will be. I'm wondering if they got an influx of orders that will increase their wait time at all.

Quote Originally Posted by zml342 View Post
    When did you place your order? I ordered one as well and am trying to figure out how long the wait will be. I'm wondering if they got an influx of orders that will increase their wait time at all.
    I ordered on January 10, order number 100000571

Mine was placed january 9th ......order #566. We will see who gets to the review first :-)
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcheung View Post
    I ordered on January 10, order number 100000571
    Cool, thanks.

Got my tracking number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I'm comfortable sitting on the couch in my boxers fiddling with my balls, but I don't fight like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Mine was placed january 9th ......order #566. We will see who gets to the review first :-)
    I placed my order January 26, order # 586. It'll be my first foray into appendix carry if it gets delivered.

I just posted a bunch of pictures of the AIWB-CDA to my thread in the picture forum. I didn't want to clog up this thread. I hope you like it. A lot of the design aspects of this holster are based on user feedback and paying attention to this forum and its users.
    http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post52577

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Fricke Archangel for J-frame

Dale Fricke Archangel for the J-frame

It rides a little high, but for the size and weight of the gun it's fine. It conceals well on my skinny (6'2", 175#, 34" waist) frame and is super-comfortable. I may try building up a bit of a "tuck pad" on the barrel out of moleskin or the like.

Dale was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I ordered last Tuesday and received the holster yesterday (Tuesday). I originally ordered brown but Dale suggested black because it's thinner. He suggested just using brown loops in case they flash, then included both black and brown anyway. I decided black was closer to the color of even my dark brown belts.

anybody have a AIWB for a M&P 9 ,that they don't use or would like to sell?I'd like to try one.

Here are a few pictures of a AIWB-CDA with a "tuckable" loop installed. This is a test one, so I left it undyed. It is pretty comfortable and works better than I thought it would. I am just going to make a few minor changes and it will be available soon. I know a few guys were interested in this.

The shirt pulled tight up to the body

exposed blue gun
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

User Tag List