Welcome to the pistol-forum.com.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Langdon Tactical, Tactical Pistol Skills Class, Culpepper, VA July 27th & 28th

OK, I am posting this here first. I know this is last minute, but I just got the thumbs up for use of the range in Culpepper VA. My current plan is to teach my Tactical Pistol Skills class at this point.

Combat Mindset & Training for performance under stress
    Grip & Stance
    Draw Stroke & Concealed Draw
    Reloads, Emergency and Tactical
    Clearing Malfunctions
    Multiple Target Engagement
    Turn and Shoot Techniques
    Shooting Positions & Use of cover
    Shooting while moving
    One handed shooting
    One handed malfunction clearing (fighting while wounded)

Students will need:

High quality Semi Auto Handgun
    4 Magazines
    Holster, Magazine Pouch for at least two magazines
    Sturdy belt suitable for Holster and Magazine pouches
    1000 rounds of reliable ammunition
    Eye and Ear Protection
    Rain Gear

Cost is $400

Please let me know ASAP if you plan to attend.
    www.langdontac.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Site Supporter
    One of my dreams as a shooter for a long time has been to take a class from you with my M9 - but alas way too short notice for me

I realize I am laying it on awfully thick, but please do more classes in the future.

I'm in.

What are your previous training level prereq's for this course? I assume That I qualify, but just want to make sure.

Cheers,
    David.

Would love to, but out of the country on those dates.

S.M.E. & STAFF
    Wish I could be there; if you ever get to the west coast, please let me know! You are definitely one of the few instructors who I wish to take a class with.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyGreen View Post
    I'm in.

What are your previous training level prereq's for this course? I assume That I qualify, but just want to make sure.

Cheers,
    David.
    I would say as long as you have good pistol shooting base you should be fine. Previous training class that covers the stance, grip, draw, reloads and you should be fine. I am very used to taking people from very different skill levels in the same class and not letting people get left behind nor holding other back. This is not a beginners class by any measure, but you do not need to be an advanced shooter either.

Hope this helps?
    www.langdontac.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Wish I could be there; if you ever get to the west coast, please let me know! You are definitely one of the few instructors who I wish to take a class with.
    Why thank you very much! Kind words coming from you for sure!
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 07-07-2013 at 11:02 AM.
    www.langdontac.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Yes sir it does. That is what I expected, but wanted to verify. I will contact you in the next couple days to register.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyGreen View Post
    Yes sir it does. That is what I expected, but wanted to verify. I will contact you in the next couple days to register.
    I will hold a slot for you. Class is half full with you as I only take 10 students in my classes.
    www.langdontac.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

This class sounds like it's been designed just for me.
    I'm scheduled to be driving back from a week's beach vacation with my wife & kids on the 27th. Will have to see what I can do about the timing. Will advise ASAP if I can swing it.