Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robbery gone wrong

Robbery gone wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=0UgwfGl_bnI

Probably best to not watch this at work. Just playing it on the safe side.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I'm comfortable sitting on the couch in my boxers fiddling with my balls, but I don't fight like that.

I thought firearms were prohibited in the Venezuelan Worker's Paradise? Is the Tea Party active down there? Republicans?

Gosh, that's a real shame the bad guy got shot.

Interesting video, though.... Right side carry by the good guy, deploys his pistol when he has a muzzle stuck in his face, and does not appear to have taken any rounds. Watched the bad guy, then did a search and assess.

I bet his partner in that silver coupe took off pretty fast, though.
    Last edited by SeriousStudent; 05-16-2013 at 09:34 PM. Reason: bad spellur

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Gosh, that's a real shame the bad guy got shot.

Interesting video, though.... Right side carry by the good guy, deploys his pistol when with a muzzle stuck in his face, and does not appear to have taken any rounds. Watched the bad guy, then did a search and assess.

I bet his partner in that silver coupe took off pretty fast, though.
    Looks like he holstered into the strong side, but I can't tell how he drew. Maybe the gun was under the seat or something? Anyway, I've got to practice my seated 1h draw more...
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by mariodsantana View Post
    Looks like he holstered into the strong side, but I can't tell how he drew. Maybe the gun was under the seat or something? Anyway, I've got to practice my seated 1h draw more...
    That was my observation as well. I would guess (purely an assumption, I know) that he drew from a holster. If he was truly anticipating trouble, I'd guess he'd chose something different, like being someplace else.

Again, just a wild guess on my part, not having been there. But it is often interesting to watch such videos. Bdchueng, thank you for posting it.

Nice shooting.

Simply outstanding.

It looks to me like Mr. Jeep has been training for this event.

Nicely done.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Cool vid. I'd like to know if this was an armed individual or a police officer in plain clothes. My limited understanding of Venezuelan gun laws was that they didn't allow for civilian ownership.

MMQB'ing it for sure, but here's what I saw:

At 0:15 he seemed to be focused on the area to the left of the door as he was leaving it.

Around 0:27 it looks like he saw the slow-roller silver car stopping by the corner of the building and seemed to keep his vision on that area as he approached his vehicle, almost like he was expecting the BG to pop around the corner.

Maybe he had his eyes on the side mirror once inside his Jeep and was able to get the jump on the BG with a preemptive draw. Dude had good situational awareness and had his head on a swivel.
    If you can't taste the sarcasm, try licking the screen.

Gettin’ old and blind ain’t for sissies. ~ 41Magfan

User Tag List