Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Belt Is...

Your Favorite Belt Is...

I have searched the archives but thought this might make an interesting "state of the art" or at least a snapshot of late April, 2013 for the P-T Forum on belt usage.

What is your most-used belt for CCW stuff? Wilderness? Five stitch? Three Stitch? Frequent Flyer? Ares or Volund? Leather?

I've been using a Comp-Tac belt for the past 4 years and have no complaints. Because I have no complaints, I also have no experience with other purpose made carry belts.

Most of my friends use the Wilderness Tactical belt though.

I have this 1.5in leather belt that I bought on sale for $7 at Express when I was picking up a shirt for a buddies wedding. After it stretched a little bit it quit stretching and turned into a pretty damn good gun belt for carrying AIWB. I keep meaning to buy a real gun belt but the one I have is comfortable so I don't really see a reason.

I dyed a Wilderness 5 stitch Frequent Flyer belt orange a couple months back. That'll do.

Wilderness 5-stitch Original Instructors Belt.

That is all I will wear.

I can't say enough good about this belt. I bought one with my own money, and honestly, I cannot find a single fault with it.
    I talked a friend of mine into getting one - he kinda questioned me on it since it was so expensive, but now that he has his, he's absolutely thrilled with it as well.

I can't recommend Wilderness belts enough!

I love my Wilderness belts. I have an original instructor belt in 1.75", and a 1.5" frequent flyer. I find myself using the narrower belt more these days.

Site Supporter
    Volund Gearworks Atlas. I have two of them. I still wear leather when my shirt is tucked in, but wear the Atlas any time I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    Yeah, that one is similar for sure. But just hoping we could cut through some of the 'define what kind of belt' and 'are we talking leather or what' stuff and just get to the bottom line: what is your favorite belt?

Volund Gearworks for nylon and Tanner Goods for leather.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List