Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Shot Leather SME Second Run Update

I got my shipping notice. Thanks

Got mine! Thanks Bro!

Received the SME today. Very nice!

For almost a month I've been wearing my G23 & G27 in an SME fitted for a G17/22. Bought several high quality kydex holsters highly recommended in this forum but I've never been able to wear one day-in and day-out without the slightest discomfort and still retain the same amount of concealment. Sure, there are thinner holsters but with this holster your only concern involves hiding the leather loops. Also, I developed a slight belly since I got married last year (my new bride bought me an SME in Feb. for my M&P 45c as a birthday present prior this review) and yes, my gut almost practically rests on my GFA when seated but still it's not uncomfortable at all. Anyone requiring silk underwear may have a differing opinion but my holster search is complete. Thanks John.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Glad you guys are happy with them. Should be shipping another dozen or so this week and finishing up the last handful now.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    Glad you guys are happy with them. Should be shipping another dozen or so this week and finishing up the last handful now.
    Glad to hear it John! My wife is sick of me running to the mailbox each day looking for a package from you. Having seen the flurry of recent "I got mine!" posts here, it's gotten me excited that my SME may just arrive any day.

Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason F View Post
    Glad to hear it John! My wife is sick of me running to the mailbox each day looking for a package from you. Having seen the flurry of recent "I got mine!" posts here, it's gotten me excited that my SME may just arrive any day.

Fingers crossed.
    The 1911 rigs are the last ones in the pipeline (cause I don't have dies for that pattern)...so, next week you should get a shipping notice.

I absolutely can't wait to get my paws on mine.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    I absolutely can't wait to get my paws on mine.
    Yours should ship in a few days...and paws is a good description for those hands!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    Yours should ship in a few days...and paws is a good description for those hands!
    Woo hoo

Dude I'm normal size. I can't help it if most of the world are smaller than normal
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

User Tag List