Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Shot Leather SME Second Run Update

Thanks for the update.

I got mine.

Oh my goodness.

This thing is the heat.

Those of you who have recently received your SME's- can you give me an idea of your order date so I can get an idea when I can expect mine (placed order on 2/25). Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DJC View Post
    Those of you who have recently received your SME's- can you give me an idea of your order date so I can get an idea when I can expect mine (placed order on 2/25). Thanks.
    I placed mine on 1/10, still waiting but I don't mind. I know it's worth the wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I'm comfortable sitting on the couch in my boxers fiddling with my balls, but I don't fight like that.

It really depends on what batch you get in (I am working on the second batch) and what model of pistol. I am doing the batch in batches - small runs of glocks/hk's/sigs/whatever within the larger run. I expect to have everything out by the end of the month regardless of when you placed your order.

Quote Originally Posted by DJC View Post
    Called in my payment on 1/7- still waiting for the mailman to bring mine.

Ordered one for my M&P 45c on Feb. 21 and lucked into finding a used one for my G19 too (which just came in the mail!!) Oh Mylanta...the awesomeness dilated my eyes. "Thank you sir. May I have another?"
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Emailed you again.

I am planning to have all of them finished up and out the door in 7-10 days.

User Tag List