Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Road rage (NSFW - language)

Road rage (NSFW - language)

Very nice way to handle things. Thanks for posting
    Taking a break from social media.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall when that moron's CO and 1st Sergeant get ahold of him in the brig...
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

If this guy is an NCO, he needs to set the standard in terms of conduct both on and off duty. He could have handled this like a mature adult, but chose to be April 2013's YouTube flavor of the week.

I'm 100% on the side of the sane adults in this video.
    But don't play the "traumatized" card... just don't.
    Irritated, surprised, pissed, taken aback. .. but not traumatized.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    But don't play the "traumatized" card... just don't.
    Irritated, surprised, pissed, taken aback. .. but not traumatized.
    That is likely the verbage used by the reporter, not the actual people, as I doubt you say "no, I can't talk right now, I'm just too traumatized." As for the dude - total tool.

Watching the OP video, I kept thinking of this one and what if...

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    This happened to me about 8-10 years ago.

I changed lanes, without a blinker, and the guy in a minivan behind me got PISSED. A mile up the road I got in to the left turn lane, and I was first at the light. He pulls in to the intersection and backs up to me (blocking me in). He gets out and starts yelling at me though my window, telling me that he wants to kick my ass because I changed lanes without a blinker. This guy is about 6' tall and 275 lbs, and I'm no where near that. I just sat in my car, with my hand on my holstered 1911 (he couldn't see it). He just kept yelling at me, but never tried my door handle. Mentally, I was drawing my line in the sand hoping it didn't go that far.

I waited for him to leave, which he eventually did, and then I called the Loudoun Co SO to take it from there.
    Last edited by JV_; 04-03-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    This happened to me about 8-10 years ago.

I changed lanes, without a blinker, and the guy in a minivan behind me got PISSED. A mile up the road I got in to the left turn lane, and I was first at the light. He pulls in to the intersection and backs up to me (blocking me in). He gets out and starts yelling at me though my window, telling me that he wants to kick my ass because I changed lanes without a blinker. This guy is about 6' tall and 275 lbs, and I'm no where near that. I just sat in my car, with my hand on my holstered 1911 (he couldn't see it). He just kept yelling at me, but never tried my door handle. Mentally, I was drawing my line in the sand hoping it didn't go that far.

I waited for him to leave, which he eventually did, and then I called the Loudoun Co SO to take it from there.
    What you described is exactly what was going through my head while watching that video. Although I might have had mine out of the holster...

User Tag List