Page 83 of 323 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

^^Very nice, what grips are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersauras View Post
    ^^Very nice, what grips are those?
    Thank you. The grips are Hogue Pau Ferro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    Grip adapter for compact to full size mags:

http://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/inde...dc7958be477dde
    Well, hello there...

I may have missed it in the previous 80 something pages but is the compact any less reliable then the fullsize guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin P View Post
    I may have missed it in the previous 80 something pages but is the compact any less reliable then the fullsize guns?
    Not that I've seen. Beretta altered the frame dimensions to allow the Compact slide more travel, to keep the cycling rate roughly the same as the full-size guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin P View Post
    I've had a couple compacts and they've been every bit as reliable as the full-size models I've owned.

Site Supporter
    My compact had some crap under the extractor that gave me feedway jams. After cleaning, it was just fine. That gun shoots so soft it's ridiculous. Giving me the urge for a fullsize.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I don't know on the Compact. The ones I shot were for the Centurion/full size 92. They are asymmetric, thicker on top and fully textured. They feel amazing! (Bill said four weeks out from being available).
    Any word on the grips yet GJM?

After getting an Elite II I'm kind of interested in getting serious about my 92A1. I'm undecided if the WC low profile safety would be adequate to keep from accidentally putting the gun on safe or if I should just send it in for a G-conversion. I'm leaning towards the G-conversion since it might be going to WC anyway for better sights. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by 65k10 View Post
    After getting an Elite II I'm kind of interested in getting serious about my 92A1. I'm undecided if the WC low profile safety would be adequate to keep from accidentally putting the gun on safe or if I should just send it in for a G-conversion. I'm leaning towards the G-conversion since it might be going to WC anyway for better sights. Thoughts?
    I am a firm believer in mechanical safeties for weapon retention purposes. I have had issues with a M9 safety when campaigning in IDPA. As a result I no longer use a Beretta with a slide safety. Go with the "G".

User Tag List