Page 118 of 323 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Last edited by JSGlock34; 11-02-2015 at 05:04 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    Anyone know the thread pitch on these barrels?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Anyone know the thread pitch on these barrels?
    Not noted on Beretta's website, but every review I've read/seen has said 1/2" x 28.

Cz p09 basepads (for the magwell) from cz custom fit the "oem" 18 rd mags. Not sure about reliability yet, as i am just messing around in the gun room. It locks in with 21 easily.

The basepads fit on the 15 rd pvd mags but wont lock into the gun.
    Last edited by backtrail540; 11-03-2015 at 01:57 PM.

With my new found love of Beretta pistols, it's everything I can do to resist buying a Brig Tac, but I was wondering if there's any word on if/what/when Wilson is doing more Beretta collaborations?

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    With my new found love of Beretta pistols, it's everything I can do to resist buying a Brig Tac, but I was wondering if there's any word on if/what/when Wilson is doing more Beretta collaborations?
    Are you carrying a beretta now?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Are you carrying a beretta now?
    Hey BT. Nope, just an HD/range toy for now, but I'm already enamored with the TDA and how well I shoot it. For the record, I have zero will power and just ordered the Brig Tac from Shooters Connection (link from backtrail540, post #1125).

Until August, I carried a Wilson CQBE for almost a year, and I just got tired of the weight, so I don't see me carrying a 92A1 or Brig Tac with any regularity. In fact, the CQBE drove me to carry my G43 daily for over a month before blowing the dust off the 19 again. Given my new affection of TDA guns and EL's positive experiences, I may pick up a PX4 Storm Compact soon for carry purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Bill Wilson stated on Beretta forum that he has two other projects planned with Beretta USA. He stated one will be smaller than a Brigadier Tactical and larger than a compact (Centurion?). He hinted that the other will be neither a 'FS' or 'G' (D or SAO?).
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Bill Wilson stated on Beretta forum that he has two other projects planned with Beretta USA. He stated one will be smaller than a Brigadier Tactical and larger than a compact (Centurion?). He hinted that the other will be neither a 'FS' or 'G' (D or SAO?).
    Thanks. I think I'll need at least one of those (Centurion).

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I really hope it is a D model. After getting to try ELs Wilson worked Beretta last year, I would love to have a D model with that extra butter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List