Page 53 of 323 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersauras View Post
    My Beretta love to eat snap caps. Tore the rim off two more A-zoom's today. Never had this problem with my G17.

My G34s eat A-Zooms the same way. Now I use ST Action Pros with the primer pocket filled with Shoe Goo so the firing pin still gets some cushion.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Gabe, just another reason you need a 92. The 34 and 92 are simpatico.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    It is a good run, and latest info is it will be unveiled in October when pistols are in hand.
    Can you give us a hint at what type of pistols will be in that run?

Quote Originally Posted by OrigamiAK View Post
    My G34s eat A-Zooms the same way. Now I use ST Action Pros with the primer pocket filled with Shoe Goo so the firing pin still gets some cushion.
    It's quite possible that they just reached their failure point all at one time. I've only been dry firing the 92 for the last month and a half, before that it was 95% all Glock. I had to reset the G17 much much more than the 92, so the rims got more abuse with the G17.

I have more coming so we'll see what happens. I will say that primer strikes are much deeper with the Beretta.

The new 92Gs are listed on Lipsey's site but aren't in stock yet. The guy at my local gun shop wasn't able to find them listed with any other distributors.

Bobbed hammer from AGW and low pro single sided WC safety installed tonight.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

rumor has it a LGS has a couple of the new 92G's.
    IF I can get out there tomorrow...
    IF they actually have them in stock...
    I might be breaking a promise to myself and buying another firearm this year.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

AD:

Looking for a qualified professional to remove a stump of a sight, weld up and dovetail cut for a front sight on a Beretta 92G.

Not the latest and greatest, but Robertson Trading Post has 92FS police turn-ins starting at $419.00.

Okie John

User Tag List