Page 31 of 323 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Some pics of my recent SAO build from AGW's FB page:

I'll be in my bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by DGI View Post
    Some pics of my recent SAO build from AGW's FB page:

Nice! Did you have AGW thin down the grip tang/beavertail area just a bit? It looks like it was sculpted to give a slightly higher grip.

Not to my knowledge. The pistol feels and shoots great. The speedbump trigger that was installed is unbelievable! I have a skeletonized trigger on my M9A1 but have a feeling it will get replaced with one of AGW's units soon. Top notch work...

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I recently bought a beautiful 92G Centurion. The lower has the Wolff TRS installed, and I don't care for the feel of the trigger compared to stock. What is involved in returning it to the stock TRS -- just the stock TRS or additional parts/mods?
    I converted mine to the Wolff unit some time ago. The trigger return doesn't seem as crisp as the stock unit but I've gotten used to it. Pretty sure all you need is the stock Beretta TRS. You must have the steel trigger since the Wolf unit doesn't work with the plastic clad trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by DGI View Post
    Not to my knowledge. The pistol feels and shoots great. The speedbump trigger that was installed is unbelievable! I have a skeletonized trigger on my M9A1 but have a feeling it will get replaced with one of AGW's units soon. Top notch work...
    Dude... That's nice.

Glad to help!

Dat thumb safety tho

I had picked up a 92D Centurion a few months back, that I got around to shooting. After shooting it, I have to say that I prefer the classic Beretta DA/SA trigger.

On a lark, I grabbed a regular 92 lower and put it on making a slick side, no de-cock DA/SA Beretta. Bill Wilson had told me about this. Liked it much better with the classic lower, and boy is it a slick package!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I had picked up a 92D Centurion a few months back, that I got around to shooting. After shooting it, I have to say that I prefer the classic Beretta DA/SA trigger.

On a lark, I grabbed a regular 92 lower and put it on making a slick side, no de-cock DA/SA Beretta. Bill Wilson had told me about this. Liked it much better with the classic lower, and boy is it a slick package!
    Interesting. Does the firing pin safety (or is it the hammer safety?) fully engage upon manually lowering the hammer? I've never thought of this combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rack View Post
    Interesting. Does the firing pin safety (or is it the hammer safety?) fully engage upon manually lowering the hammer? I've never thought of this combo.
    On my DA/SA 92, the trigger must be held to the rear while the hammer is lowered. Thus deactivating the FP block .

User Tag List