Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta may shrug as well

Here's a good article about this in the Washington Post:

"Beretta’s future in Maryland tied to state’s gun-control debate"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...adb_story.html

Joe Mamma

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    Bring back the 92G Elite (I or II) and I'd be content. A 92G Centurion or 92G Compact would be welcomed too.
    I'm not a fan of the brig slide. I like the refinements made to the 9xA1 frame and slide. They just need to flare the mag well and offer it with an extended mag catch, G-config with the 4.7 stainless barrel and slide.

God Bless,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by David B. View Post
    I'm not a fan of the brig slide. I like the refinements made to the 9xA1 frame and slide. They just need to flare the mag well and offer it in G with the 4.7 stainless barrel and slide and extended mag catch.
    Just offering anything 92-ish in G-config would be a big bonus. The Brig is a big beefy slide, but I guess I'm sentimental.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    I'd be happy if they got the 92 compact L on the Kalifornia handgun roster.

Site Supporter
    There are sooooo many options for Beretta's USA operations better than Accokeek.

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    There are sooooo many options for Beretta's USA operations better than Accokeek.
    Imagine if Texas was able to get Magpul, S&W, Colt and Beretta to relocate.

Damn.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by David B. View Post
    I'm not a fan of the brig slide. I like the refinements made to the 9xA1 frame and slide. They just need to flare the mag well and offer it with an extended mag catch, G-config with the 4.7 stainless barrel and slide.
    Then they could slim down the giant grip and call it something weird like "Vertec."

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Then they could slim down the giant grip and call it something weird like "Vertec."
    Slimming it is one thing, but I personally hated the Vertec grip. If they could shrink the dimensions without altering the proportions and shape, I'd be down for that though.

Then again, my truckasaurus hands never had a problem with the full-size frame. I did like the backstrap cuts introduced with the Elite series, and was pleased to see that integrated with the basic guns as a standard.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    There is room in my safe for a Beretta with a VA rollmark.
    I would be very happy to see good folks come across the border to the land of the still free. And I would be equally pleased to see that rollmark in my safe as well. I have gear I haven't run in a long time that would have a use again...

Now, if they would also join the effort to close the police loophole, and add their pressure to the movement to ensure equal rights for all to choose the best and most effective tool - the first major manufacturer to do so could throw a lot of weight. I would do my bit to ensure they reaped the reward for loyalty to their community, deserving loyalty in return.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Or they could make the changes I suggested and call it the Ver-Tec

God Bless,
    David

User Tag List