Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    I still have a bad taste in my mouth after the way he treated TLG but 90 days in jail seems to be on the ridiculous side. A large fine would be a better fit for the crime.
    I feel sorry for the cop that got a felony.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    90 days sounds about right, if not on the heavy side. Even lower felonies will commonly only get a couple months, if no prior history.
    Lately in this country in Ohio you can actually shoot someone while carrying a weapon under disability and get probation.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    I wonder if this would effect his FFL?
    Since they are local to me, my understanding is the FFL is in his wife’s name…

I met him about 20 years ago at a S&W armorer class in Cincinnati and he seemed ok then. I still have the pistol-training dot com M&P9 that Todd got going, it came through G&R. I’d ordered a couple times from them since including some department purchases but I’d not do business with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    This reminds me of G. Gordon Liddy after serving his Watergate prison sentence. He could not own a gun, but his wife owned several.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    This reminds me of G. Gordon Liddy after serving his Watergate prison sentence. He could not own a gun, but his wife owned several.
    Maybe but it’s likely the FFL /company was in the wife’s name prior to this. That makes it a “woman owned business” for preference when bidding for Govt sales.

And she is a Navy veteran. So add veteran-owned.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Maybe but it’s likely the FFL /company was in the wife’s name prior to this. That makes it a “woman owned business” for preference when bidding for Govt sales.
    That’s how I’ve always seen it.

https://www.gandrtactical.com/About-Us_ep_7.html

G&R Tactical, LLC is owned/operated by Grant Timberlake and Roxanne Lyon Timberlake (majority owner) and located in Tuscarawas County, Ohio.
    Majority owner probably for HCM’s reasoning.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Sure is funny how many people that hated ToddG are now showing themselves to be of low moral character.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Sure is funny how many people that hated ToddG are now showing themselves to be of low moral character.
    feels like there is a link or a story or further elaboration needed here.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

User Tag List