Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bdcheung View Post
    You're slinging a lot of dirt for a newcomer. Got anything to back your claims, aside from speculation and a map?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supposedly. No idea if thats him or not. Just can't imagine competing SW, BCM, and Colt dealers setup shop a couple miles apart in bumfuck Ohio 2 miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I'm not a fan of Grant, but what's wrong with him selling things on GunBroker?

I didn't say anything was wrong with it. Don't read too much into what I said.

Just rating him purely as a retailer, he isn't bad. No back orders so no perpetual wait.

But it can be hard to get a hold of him, and it takes him a while to ship 3-4 days even before this crunch.

As far as the Gunbroker account, he was banned from AR-15.com due to attempted price fixing, so selling his inventory on GB wouldn't surprise me.

So no one accuses me of making a claim without proof, here is a post by an admin on AR-15.com on the reason for G&R Tactical's ban:
    http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.ht...f=118&t=291813

There is some history between members of this board, and the owner of G&R.

This thread will continue so long as fact based, objective information is shared.

Keep things professional.

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    Just rating him purely as a retailer, he isn't bad. No back orders so no perpetual wait.

But it can be hard to get a hold of him, and it takes him a while to ship 3-4 days even before this crunch.

As far as the Gunbroker account, he was banned from AR-15.com due to attempted price fixing, so selling his inventory on GB wouldn't surprise me.

So no one accuses me of making a claim without proof, here is a post by an admin on AR-15.com on the reason for G&R Tactical's ban:
    To wit, this is a good post.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

THANKS so much for everyone who posted !!!
    I talked to him early in the day and he seems like a decent guy.
    Thanks again for the help....

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post

Very interesting.

No Problems

I have had several dealings with Grant. All have been positive. I will deal with him again.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Very interesting.
    Hmmm. I need to talk to my boss about who we accept incoming transfers from it seems. That's, shady.... :-(
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

TacticalGear72 is most likely Grant

Positive feedback on GB:

A+ The folks at G&R are some of the best I've ever bought from. Contacted me within an hour of the auction closing, incredibly very helpful, shipping was fast, and the rifle was in perfect condition. A++
    Select

sosborn1 A+(4)
    Seller 01/17/2012 4:51 PM
    Last edited by Bigkrackers; 02-13-2013 at 01:18 AM.

User Tag List