Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: G&R Tactical, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    feels like there is a link or a story or further elaboration needed here.
    There may be more to what LL brought up but here is what I remember. TLG was on M4c and started gaining in popularity due to some good posts and class info. Grant started doing classes and one day he banned TLG and erased all of his posts from M4c.

Grant had the blessing of Larry Vickers as a LAV class instructor, and started doing classes. There was a bunch of drama that came out of that when Grant held a class that had safety issues. Someone posted about the issues, including some shoothouse violations that could have gone really bad. LAV took away Grant's credentials for a minute but then I think they were reinstated.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    I had all positive experiences (probably 6-8 transactions between my Father and I) and everything shipped as expected in years prior. I don’t have a reason to expect that to change.

I haven’t done business with him in years and honestly - I would be a bit reluctant after this… but I had positive experiences.

I dunno LAV and guys closely affiliated with him were once held in high regard. I don’t get excited to watch someone torpedo their lives, but it seems these guys have reached into areas they shouldn’t have.
    He should have stayed in his lane...

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    I met him about 20 years ago at a S&W armorer class in Cincinnati and he seemed ok then. I still have the pistol-training dot com M&P9 that Todd got going, it came through G&R. I’d ordered a couple times from them since including some department purchases but I’d not do business with them again.
    I showed up at the same training class in Cincinnati to meet Grant to have a meet and greet over lunch. The class got behind and we met in the parking lot for a bit. He seemed to be a decent guy, and at the time, he was the owner of M4C.

But to throw it all away just to make a few bucks profit during the ammo shortage of COVID and the 2020 riots, is insane.

User Tag List