Page 323 of 378 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3779

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Site Supporter
    Omega GMT 50th Anv Seamaster

I did the very same thing with the very same watch in 2019. See post #11648 below.

https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum...m_content=ezff

700.00. Came back looking new with a 2 y warranty.
    https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/c...ce-information.

Alternate route- Ryan Bond- Right on Time Watches. Met him at Red Bar here in KC. Had an excellent rep in the group. Recently did my old 6309 Seiko Divers (lube/oil/adjust)

He is Swatch Group (Omega) school trained.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-bond-70aa21a0
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Site Supporter
    If anyone lives near a Swatch store and would be willing to try and pick up a Moonswatch for my me please PM me. I'd like to wear one for a little bit and then give it to my son.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    If anyone lives near a Swatch store and would be willing to try and pick up a Moonswatch for my me please PM me. I'd like to wear one for a little bit and then give it to my son.
    I went to the boutique again today. they had every one for display (not to touch), and they affirmed that they had none to sell

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I went to the boutique again today. they had every one for display (not to touch), and they affirmed that they had none to sell
    Oh cool! I figured they'd be more available by now.

Site Supporter
    Oris Aquis for an early afternoon movie on the couch with my 5 year old.
    Name:  20230221_135208.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  38.6 KB

Site Supporter
    Sinn just dropped a limited bronze/gold U50 that looks pretty nice. Also added a titanium U50 to the lineup.
    https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/si...-serious-punch

The titanium gives me pause as I love the material and was considering a Tegimented U50 at one point. Won't be too soon as I just found a piece I've been wanting at what I considered a reasonable price, should be here next week. And I already know what my next piece will be, probably not until closer to summer.

Sinn just dropped a limited bronze/gold U50 that looks pretty nice. Also added a titanium U50 to the lineup.
    https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/si...-serious-punch

The titanium gives me pause as I love the material and was considering a Tegimented U50 at one point. Won't be too soon as I just found a piece I've been wanting at what I considered a reasonable price, should be here next week. And I already know what my next piece will be, probably not until closer to summer.
    I dig the Titanium look, and it fits with Sinn's whole, y'know, vibe.

I don't get the bronze one though. I feel like bronze watches were hot a couple years ago, but the fad kinda passed. I don't think this one looks great either, but that's subjective. It IS cool that Sinn developed their own "goldbronze" alloy that's tougher than regular bronze (because of course they did).

Site Supporter
    This was just delivered. I'm a huge fan of Tudor, and while I do really like the current Panda and Reverse Panda, I'm a sucker for steel bezels. I've been wanting to add one of these for awhile. I found this one in great condition at what I thought was a pretty decent price. I forsee this one getting a lot of wear and makes a great steel bezeled companion to my Black Bay Pro.

Name:  20230227_132518.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  52.8 KB

This was just delivered. I'm a huge fan of Tudor, and while I do really like the current Panda and Reverse Panda, I'm a sucker for steel bezels. I've been wanting to add one of these for awhile. I found this one in great condition at what I thought was a pretty decent price. I forsee this one getting a lot of wear and makes a great steel bezeled companion to my Black Bay Pro.

Name:  20230227_132518.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  52.8 KB
    That is gorgeous. Do you know the model number?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    That is gorgeous. Do you know the model number?
    Thanks. Tudor Black Bay Heritage Chronograph, reference number is 79350.

User Tag List