Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Companies ... Joe vs LEO

Site Supporter

Gun Companies ... Joe vs LEO

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...ian-standards/

Further proof that Texas is awesome, and every gun company here is as well. Mark LaRue, owner of LaRue Tactical, maker of semi-auto AR-15 rifles that are as accurate as a bolt action and used by law enforcement organizations across the country, just announced via Facebook that he will begin restricting LEO sales to the same level that civilians are able to purchase. So, basically, if you want a LaRue tactical OBR in New York its going to come with a fixed stock, no pistol grip, no flash hider… the works. Even for the police.

Freaking sweet. Good for one good for all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    AKA: SkyLine1

Badass! Mark Larue obviously not only has a pair, but is willing to put them on the line.

They did not apply it to federal agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    They did not apply it to federal agencies.
    I think this is mainly aimed at New York and California, where nastiness has gone on at the state level. We'll see what happens if they somehow manage to do anything at the national level.

Good for them.

I think I'll go order a tactical beverage entry tool from them, because I need one and to say thanks.

pax
    Kathy Jackson

I'm hardly a LaRue fanboy, but this just made me think twice...
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

The $1,000 a month to The Calguns Foundation for the past two years or so has also been helpful to us here.

Corrected the amount, blame the nyquil and insomnia
    Last edited by Savage Hands; 02-09-2013 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Don't post half asleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    The $10,000 a month to The Calguns Foundation for the past two years or so has also been helpful to us here.
    10k a month? No shit! I'm going to start supporting them, even if I have to pay tax on mail order, damn good thing right there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    AKA: SkyLine1

The $10,000 a month to The Calguns Foundation for the past two years or so has also been helpful to us here.
    !!!

I think I need some scope mounts...
    -C

My blog: The Way of the Multigun

User Tag List