Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG

Site Supporter

ToddG

Amongst all of the craziness, I may've missed a thread somewhere.

But I wanted to check in on our dear friend, forum founder and wise one in the ways of the pistol as he's going through all of this.

You're in our prayers Todd. I just noticed he's gone off the radar (understandably so) and I wanted to see if anything had come to the surface. Whatever with the gun grabbers, that's status quo drama going on for how many decades now, he's been on my heart lately.

Hope all is well,

God bless,

Brandon.

I was thinking the same thing today.

I completely understand someone wanting their privacy. But please do convey to him that we keep him and his family in our thoughts and prayers.

Weird. I saw SKDs just the tip shirt today, thought of archer then thought of Todd. Must be in the water today. Prayers.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

My best to you and yours, TG.

Funny thing, I received a call from a fellow classmate and former student of Todd's just last night. We talked for awhile and mentioned this exact thing. More prayers for a fast recovery.

B
    Taking a break from social media.

I think of Todd now and then too. Thoughts and prayers go out to him!
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

He's keeping a low profile to all but I'm sure he will see this soon, folks. I echo everyone's sentiments here.
    #RESIST

I remember the first time I met TLG, quite fond of it actually.

It was the first time really shooting with my dad, first time at the NRA Range, first time to have lunch with 3 FAST Coin holders (and ohh my God at Chilis too), first time to experience the sarcasm of the great TLG.

Here's to the second times...thinking of you Todd. Reload and get back in the fight right the F now.

I love my bickering like old women time with Todd. I find it weird saying that I really missed him at SHOT this year as it is the one time when we get some face time every year. On the other hand, having spent a solid five years of my life with my wife while she battled cancer till her death, I understand that fighting cancer is simply a very lonely fight that takes place behind closed doors with complete and total focus. I pray for Todd often, and hope that he is responding to treatment and will be back with vigor in the coming months.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

God bless and your in our prayers.

User Tag List