Thread: Subscription Question

Subscription Question

I hope this is appropropriate to create a thread and not use PMs, I just wasn't sure who to PM with this question.

My renewal came on 1/18. My PayPal was debited with the $25 Subscription Fee. But, I've received two emails from PayPal titled "Subscription Payment Failed" and start off with

"Hello jwperry,

The payment for your subscription to Site Supporter Subscription failed because you do not currently have a back-up funding source for your instant transfer payment.Todd Green has been notified of this failed payment.

We will try to make payment again on Jan 28, 2013.

To correct this problem, you must update your funding source to be an eCheck or a credit card
    ."

I paid this out of funds already in my PayPal, but have valid alternative funding sources, so I'm not sure why I'm getting this and which end of the transaction the error is occuring from.

Just curious if there have actually been notifications sent and that my subscription has been renewed.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the knowledge here and the reading material.

I had this exact issue today, with the same message received from Paypal. I do wish to verify if my subscription has been renewed.

Thanks very much.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I had this exact issue today, with the same message received from Paypal. I do wish to verify if my subscription has been renewed.

Thanks very much.
    We'll check into it ASAP.
    3/15/2016

Thank you, kind sir.

We are diminished
    Folks -- We cannot control how PayPal handles subscriptions, I'm afraid. All of that happens on their end. We simply receive a payment or not. We cannot cancel subscriptions or see why a subscription payment may not have been delivered as scheduled. Unfortunately for now, your only recourse is to contact PayPal and get help through their customer service.

Thanks, I'll see what I can figure out.

User Tag List