Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NRA Life Membership $300

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    That's what's making me hesitate on life membership. I still remember '86 and '94, and I like the ability to tell them to shove off if they hose me again. The last time they called trying to get me to rejoin, I told them in no explicit terms that I wouldn't until they got their heads out of their rectums and fought for ALL our rights, including 'assault weapons' and standard capacity magazines, and not just the Fudds' fowling pieces.

This way, I get a membership for basically nothing, letting them prove their bonafides before I go all-in and potentially waste money that could be better spent on GOA or SAF.
    Precisely the reason I won't go lifetime. I did, however, send an extra $100 to the ILA a week ago.

Dragging this back up top.

As a life member, can I sponsor a friend/family-member for the $300 lifetime membership at any time or only during promotional periods?

Can this be done online or just over the phone? I didn't see any links after briefly browsing the NRA membership site.

Site Supporter
    IIRC, it needs to be done over the phone...
    I vaguely recall seeing the $300 life option via an online registration page, but I can't find it.

The life member can call NRA Member Programs at 1-800-672-3888
    Press 3 for the lifetime dept., IIRC

You might be able to do it yourself... I'm not certain..
    Call the NRA Tell them a relative suggested you upgrade to a lifetime membership for $300.
    Give them the referring relative lifetime member's NRA #, give them your NRA info, give them your credit card info.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by JollyGreen View Post
    Dragging this back up top.

As a life member, can I sponsor a friend/family-member for the $300 lifetime membership at any time or only during promotional periods?
    I looked at buying my son a lifetime membership. But the NRA, elected to not allow for a true "lifetime" membership for children. I wouldn't mind if so much, except they call it a lifetime membership. Along with their other bonehead moves, marketing, flooding my inbox with worthless emails.........I am not too upset about not being able to get him a membership.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    I looked at buying my son a lifetime membership. But the NRA, elected to not allow for a true "lifetime" membership for children. I wouldn't mind if so much, except they call it a lifetime membership. Along with their other bonehead moves, marketing, flooding my inbox with worthless emails.........I am not too upset about not being able to get him a membership.
    It's so child life members can't vote. It should convert to a life membership when he turns 18.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

As long as you pay another lifetime membership fee, it will......

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    When the NRA sent something in the mail at the end of last year encouraging me to upgrade my lifetime membership to endowment and/or to give friends and family a $300 lifetime membership there was an online option. I don't recall the URL, but that's where I went to buy lifetime memberships for everyone in my family.

Regarding children and lifetime memberships, while the online form had a field for birthdate it was not required.
    I believe this was the URL to do it online.... http://www.nra-2012.org/
    Unfortunately, this url redirects to the main online registration page now.
    I believe the deal is still available if you call the member services number.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Thanks gents. Fortunately , i guess, this is going to an adult.

Site Supporter

Life to Endowment for $250

If you are already a life member, you can upgrade to Endowment for $250 HERE

Enter your info and the "Security Code" (the random number on the right) and the deal will be displayed on the following page.

Free "Shoot-me-First" jacket included with upgrade.

I'm not sure if a similar upgrade discount is available via this link for Endowment and above.
    If you try it and find it works to upgrade above endowment, please let us know.

Not sure when this deal expires.

$300 to upgrade to Patron Member.

$500 for new Life Member.

Upgraded mine, added wife.

My only real bitch is that they won't let you buy life memberships for the children.............

User Tag List