Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gotta love Sportsman's Warehouse.

Gotta love Sportsman's Warehouse.

They're still getting weekly shipments in from somewhere magical. I just picked up 2K rounds of M885 green tip ($425 ea.). A bunch of Pmags ($17.99 ea.). And two Glock mags ($24.99 ea.).

"A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

Site Supporter
    Nice score!

FWIW: The shelves of my local store starting to restock.

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    Nice score!

FWIW: The shelves of my local store starting to restock.
    Ditto.

The other day my LGS had 2 new Bushmaster Dissapators (or similar) here, along with 150 or so Thermold mags.

I'd prefer Colt and Magpul, personally The fact that I don't live near Va Arms Co. anymore gives me sad.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    The fact that I don't live near Va Arms Co. anymore gives me sad.
    I now have 5 gun shops within 15 minutes of my house, one is 5 minutes away. VA Arms is still the best, but I wish they'd start carrying reloading supplies again.

Nice score, F-Trooper!

I picked up a nice new M&P 15-22 today at my LGS for $540, OTD. A little higher than I wanted to pay, but it was right there on the shelf, calling out to me.

I bought a few 25 rd mags before Christmas when a gun shop in southern Virginia was selling them at $19 a pop.

Site Supporter
    Good score. I agree: Sportsmans Warehouse is okay. I shopped frequently the one in Reno.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    I bought a few 25 rd mags before Christmas when a gun shop in southern Virginia was selling them at $19 a pop.
    I was gonna grab a few at that price too, I figured I would buy them when I was making a larger purchase. I was also gonna buy 25k of 9mm after the first of the year....
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    The fact that I don't live near Va Arms Co. anymore gives me sad.
    No doubt. One of the biggest things I miss about DC.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

The Sportsman's Warehouse nearest to me gets their shipments on Thursday nights.

My coworker knowing this, asks his wife to go there when they open on Friday at 9 am, to see if she can get any ammo.

Well, she calls him around 11. Apparently, there had been people camped out since 3 am to get in line for whatever they can get. She got there at 10, and all the 223/5.56 ammo and mags were gone by then.

Sent from my Galaxy S2

The sportsman's warehouse near me closed last year. They just built a Dick's down the street that opened this fall.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

User Tag List