Thread: Video: My CCW S&W340PD

Video: My CCW S&W340PD

My YouTube channel is mostly geared towards title2 firearms like machineguns, SBR's, SBS's, AOW's, and Silencers. I enjoy helping people learn about silencers and show them how easy it is to obtain their own. That being said I was asked by one of my subscribers to do a video on my title1 carry gun. So, here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQD8xO-jCw

Hope you enjoy it, I had fun making it.

Nice vid. I'm one of your subscribers, Harb Isondude.

Quote Originally Posted by Al T. View Post
    Nice vid. I'm one of your subscribers, Harb Isondude.
    Nice!

Nice j-frame. My edc is a LCR in 357. You never considered getting CT grips for it?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Nice j-frame. My edc is a LCR in 357. You never considered getting CT grips for it?
    I considered it. I have Bereta logo CT grips on my 92FS. I just don't care for lasers anymore.

ah ok, besides having one on my m4 when I was in the military, this is my only experience with a laser on my weapon. It helps quite a bit with target acquisition during the day and night but I'm having a hard time getting a perfect grip to engage the laser during the draw or at speed.

I have a 360 AirLite with XS big dot, bobbed hammer, gutted lock, Hogue bantam grips and a clipdraw.
    Great little ultralight, low profile, dog walking carry gun.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

How have the big dots worked for you on the j-frame?

Quote Originally Posted by john556 View Post
    How have the big dots worked for you on the j-frame?
    Not bad at all.
    Quick head shots at 10 yards are no problem, all rounds in a 8" circle at 5 yards in <3 sec. from aiwb is my standard.
    A zone hits out to 20 or 25 are doable with some practice.
    The XS sights are not the limiting factor with my J frame shooting.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Nice video
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 04-12-2013 at 03:30 PM.

User Tag List