Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shooting for a sense of innate accuracy.

No fewer than 30 shots from a rest on a b6 target at 50 yards. To measure how accurate you are, you must first measure how precise your tool is. I recommend 80 shots to see the extreme spread. If you test at 25 yards, I recommend using the B-16 target. A score of 100-8x from a rest is very good. A score of 95 unsupported shows mastery of your pistol shooting skills, that is one handed, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BullseyePistolCompetitor View Post
    No fewer than 30 shots from a rest on a b6 target at 50 yards. To measure how accurate you are, you must first measure how precise your tool is. I recommend 80 shots to see the extreme spread. If you test at 25 yards, I recommend using the B-16 target. A score of 100-8x from a rest is very good. A score of 95 unsupported shows mastery of your pistol shooting skills, that is one handed, of course.
    For most shooters that haven't shot bullseye, do you suppose that so many rounds is speaking more to the shooters endurance to focus than on the mechanical precision of the pistol?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

JHC, From a rest, and taking breaks, you can shoot 80 rounds over several days.

Quote Originally Posted by BullseyePistolCompetitor View Post
    JHC, From a rest, and taking breaks, you can shoot 80 rounds over several days.
    OHHHHH sorry. Got it.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List