Thread: Democrat to Gun Supporters: You’re All a Bunch of “Gun-Toting Tea Party Psychotards"

Democrat to Gun Supporters: You’re All a Bunch of “Gun-Toting Tea Party Psychotards"

http://menrec.com/upstate-democrat-t...y-psychotards/

Tell us you how really feel.

Whatever happened to "civility"?

He forgot the clinging part.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

I almost appreciate his honesty, compared to the guys telling me how they "support the second amendment" but want to ban a few things which is okay because I don't need those things to hunt...

Half the battle when dealing with idiots in power is early identification.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    http://menrec.com/upstate-democrat-t...y-psychotards/

Tell us you how really feel.

Whatever happened to "civility"?
    Civility's for us, not them.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    I agree with Lok. I find honesty refreshing and greatly prefer it to the Manchinian style candidates.
    3/15/2016

I just found this vituperative (I am going to attend the Tam 'vocabulary seminar for blog posts' next month) article, I was about to post it in the Colorado thread but this seems a better place

http://www.csindy.com/coloradospring...nt?oid=2631295

Maybe Magpul could make up for the lost revenue by manufacturing a device that could hold a bottle of gin on your dashboard for the drive home from work. Or a heavy stick to beat your spouse. Or a plastic water barrel to drown kittens.

Leave, Magpul. Go away. The $85 million you claim to spend in Colorado? We'll get it back 10 times over from companies moving here because of our hint of enlightenment.
    Here, another line from Smith and the Magpul website: "Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress."

An example of that kind of stress would be when Sandy Hook Elementary School principal Dawn Hochsprung is screaming and running at you.

Dear Mr. Marston,
    Below please find my response to your recent email regarding gun owners. I've done my best to tailor it to suit your "modicum of intelligence".

Oh yeah, well you're a great big poopy head!

Sincerely,
    An employed, non-Tea Party affiliated gun owner

P.S. I hope you thoroughly enjoy the sh@tstorm that's about to descend on you.
    P. P. S. Bite me.

Site Supporter
    It is yet another example that we (as a nation or society) are well beyond "reasonable discourse" or a "national conversation" about guns. It is simply ridicule and personal attacks now. That's okay by me. It is us or them, and I expect the pro-gun side to prevail because crap as seen in the quotation shows we got them where we want them: Making fools of themselves. Americans do not suffer fools gladly.

Quote Originally Posted by TNK View Post
    It is yet another example that we (as a nation or society) are well beyond "reasonable discourse" or a "national conversation" about guns.
    It's not just guns. Compromise and civility are dead on many fronts.

In the past, there were things in the future that different sides could look toward, and even if they saw dramatically different paths to get there, some compromise could be made to head in that direction. I'm afraid we've reached the point of success and prosperity to the degree that the paths have converged and we're headed in different directions. In the past, everyone could move forward and while they couldn't follow their path exactly, all parties could veer slightly and still head in the general direction they wanted. As we pass the convergence point, for one side to move forward the have to pull the other side backwards.

We're like two prisoners chained together trying to escape. On the way out of the jail, they tugged and pulled at each other but keep moving together because they were both headed out the door. But now they're out of the walls, and in the woods, and one prisoner wants to go west and one wants to go east, and both believes, beyond any convincing, that going the "other" way is going to be not just inconvenient, but downright disastrous -- certain death. Sooner or later, they break free from one another, one guys takes the other with him by force, or the just die of exposure stuck in the woods with no direction.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Compromise and civility are dead on many fronts.
    This would be EASY to fix with even the smallest amount of LEADERSHIP from Mr. Obama.
    Instead he uses his tongue as a wedge to divide us and weaken us in pursuit of an ideology that's failed many times over.
    Hopefully his successor is a better human.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List