Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we making a rational argument?

deleted
    Last edited by John Ralston; 12-21-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Well said John!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

With tards like David Frum...who needs Tex Grebner.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-firearms.html
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    All of you should watch this...and share it with EVERYONE you know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_NllT1iDo
    I wouldn't be so quick on this one. If you watch the footage of the officer clearing the weapon in the trunk it is definitely a side charging handle type weapon. I would guess a saiga or other type.
    I suppose it could be a rare LAR side charging handle AR, but doubtful. That's not to say the medical examiner couldn't be pushing a secret agenda, but we should be careful about misinformation ourselves.

There is too much speculation about all of this. We should sit tight and wait for facts. Given the amount of weight attached, I am sure facts are going to be triple checked before release.
    ME is reported to be a squared away gun guy.
    From standpoint of attack on gun rights, it doesn't matter if AR was used or not. They will still go after normal capacity mags.
    However, if AR wasn't used, it would give me a lot of satisfaction to know that Cerberus is unloading Freedom Group on a basis of a wrong info...
    Anyway, we would benefit from waiting for the facts.

Larry Correia makes a really good argument

<snip>So now that there is a new tragedy the president wants to have a “national conversation on guns”. Here’s the thing. Until this national conversation is willing to entertain allowing teachers to carry concealed weapons, then it isn’t a conversation at all, it is a lecture.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    I wouldn't be so quick on this one. If you watch the footage of the officer clearing the weapon in the trunk it is definitely a side charging handle type weapon. I would guess a saiga or other type.
    I suppose it could be a rare LAR side charging handle AR, but doubtful. That's not to say the medical examiner couldn't be pushing a secret agenda, but we should be careful about misinformation ourselves.
    Looked like it had one of those Dragunov-styled Fiberforce stocks for Ruger 10/22s......when the LEO flipped it in his hands, you could see the opening/gap in the stock towards the butt.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Looked like it had one of those Dragunov-styled Fiberforce stocks for Ruger 10/22s......when the LEO flipped it in his hands, you could see the opening/gap in the stock towards the butt.
    I have a hard time believing it to be a Bushmaster...which is really the point of the video anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    All of you should watch this...and share it with EVERYONE you know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_NllT1iDo
    Nice find. Thanks.

http://kontradictions.wordpress.com/...-ill-tell-you/

This is one of the best defenses yet, and it's written by a self-proclaimed leftist. Hits the nail squarely on the head.

User Tag List