Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: DEA to reclassify Marijuana from schedule I to schedule III

There's nothing civil about this war.

Votes and money. Don't believe me, here's the title of an article below the one in the OP link:

Florida Democrats hope abortion and marijuana questions draw young voters despite low enthusiasm
    Recreational weed is going to be on the ballot, and it's forecast to be an additional 8-10 billion dollars in profit for the weed industry here. I can't wait for that shit show to start.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Shares of Amplify Alternative Harvest ETF (ticker: MJ) up over 26% today on this news. Roundhill Cannabis ETF (ticker: WEED) didn't do quite as well at a little under 25%.

Of course, it'll take the Feds years to fully legalize cannabis, but when they do, Wall Street will be there to cash in.

According to the lamestream media, the Schedule III list also includes ketamine.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    This thread has gone to pot.
    It's a chronic problem.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Site Supporter
    ETA: Self Moderating - I thought this was in the political forum. Apologies.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Kush timing but good move, psilocybin next.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post
    … the Schedule III list also includes ketamine.
    I get that ketamine has a lot of good applications but, as someone who has been to some awesome parties back in the day, folks deep in the k-hole are pretty disturbing at first discovery.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Votes and money. Don't believe me, here's the title of an article below the one in the OP link:

Recreational weed is going to be on the ballot, and it's forecast to be an additional 8-10 billion dollars in profit for the weed industry here. I can't wait for that shit show to start.
    Its been extremely positive here. Its taxed to high heaven. Money has already started to be used for city projects

Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    That'll be me. Florida has such a great reputation for lack of corruption and no memes for weird personal conduct. What can go wrong?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Its been extremely positive here. Its taxed to high heaven. Money has already started to be used for city projects
    Out there in East NM, maybe. Glad to hear it's working somewhere.

Here in Albuquerque, seems there's 3-5 weed 'dispensaries' every block and on every corner, and the streets/infrastructure/homelessness/etc is all still a hot mess. It's just a hot mess with more weed smoke now.

User Tag List