Thread: Canik TTI Combat

Canik TTI Combat

Just got one. Shoots like the world's best p320. If you like a p320 imo you will love this.

Personally it isn't for me. Trigger is great and very soft shooting but I prefer a more spirited recoil.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Just got one. Shoots like the world's best p320. If you like a p320 imo you will love this.

Personally it isn't for me. Trigger is great and very soft shooting but I prefer a more spirited recoil.
    This may be the first time I've heard a comment like this.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    This may be the first time I've heard a comment like this.
    Makes sense to me. I think of it as shooting an M&P vs a Glock. A Glock tends to cycle faster than M&P. Both feel “soft” but the Glock tracks faster. That’s the way I think of it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Makes sense to me. I think of it as shooting an M&P vs a Glock. A Glock tends to cycle faster than M&P. Both feel “soft” but the Glock tracks faster. That’s the way I think of it at least.
    100% my thought process.

The canik to me feels great but slide return feels sluggish vs a p365 which snaps back quickly

Consider the possibility that with a longer / heavier slide, a hard / fast snap forward into battery might cause it to nose dive a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    100% my thought process.

The canik to me feels great but slide return feels sluggish vs a p365 which snaps back quickly
    Stoeger reported something similar with a Staccato XC, but switching from a 7 to a 11 pound recoil spring fixed that.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Consider the possibility that with a longer / heavier slide, a hard / fast snap forward into battery might cause it to nose dive a bit.
    I actually think the slides may weight the same. A complete tti slide is only 12oz. Beleive a p365xl is about that

Site Supporter
    Canix have gotten popular for competition, so there are aftermarket spring options in a variety of weights.

May try playing with spring weight but likely just sell it.

User Tag List