Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Only "one watch"/only "two watch"

Site Supporter
    TOTS

Do you have a link to the LUMM tec website re the “servicing guarantee”?

Edited to add- it is in the description of the individual watches, NOT under the warranty tab.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

https://www.noduswatches.com/

Nodus is one of the “OG names” in the micobrand scene and they have some good designs that mostly stay away from the microband tendency to “homage”. Their dive watch has some Sinn vibes to it and I really like a dual elapsed/12hr bezel. No experience with their field watches but the specs look good and the prices are within reason.

And, for a solid GMT field watch, Sangin has announced they’ll be doing a pretty big drop of the Overlord tomorrow.

@GJM, I’ve said this before but it bears repeating, the Marathon Navigator is a great little thing. Only the gift of the Sangin K2E dethroned it from common wear.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    https://www.noduswatches.com/

Nodus is one of the “OG names” in the micobrand scene and they have some good designs that mostly stay away from the microband tendency to “homage”. Their dive watch has some Sinn vibes to it and I really like a dual elapsed/12hr bezel. No experience with their field watches but the specs look good and the prices are within reason.

And, for a solid GMT field watch, Sangin has announced they’ll be doing a pretty big drop of the Overlord tomorrow.

@GJM, I’ve said this before but it bears repeating, the Marathon Navigator is a great little thing. Only the gift of the Sangin K2E dethroned it from common wear.
    What are your thoughts on the overlord?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What are your thoughts on the overlord?
    Don’t have one but tomorrow may change that.

That said, good size for what it is (40mm) albeit maybe a tad too long for a non-rotating bezel (48mm lug-to-lug), classic design, and a stout quartz GMT gut. I really like the “field” styling and the lume seems to be on-brand for Sangin, heavily applied.

200M WR is fairly unique for the style, but that’s also on-brand.

FWIW, I have a decently rectangular 7.5” +\- wrist, so any lug-to-lug below 50mm wears well. 39mm and under cases begin to appear very small, but I also don’t like a case that’s 44mm or bigger. Not for any practical reason, just happy the “big watch” trend is slowly sinking away.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

I recently purchased a Sangin Kinetic 2. I thought I would prefer the pilot version, but the expedition is what they had in stock. When I received it, it was quickly obvious that the UTC numbers were too hard to read except in perfect light. I immediately contacted them and it took some pushing to get them to agree to take it back in exchange for a pilot version when it became available.

The Overlord looks interesting with a very readable dial.

User Tag List