Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have the bug for a 22

Are any of the dedicated .22LR Beretta 92s an option?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by 314159 View Post
    The new 80X is not yet offered in .22 but that might be worth waiting for.
    Likewise.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

My G44 has been totally reliable, nearing 1000 rounds. I have yet to clean it, just keep it lubed. Ammo has been CCI Mini Mag exclusively.

Site Supporter
    I have a Ruger MkII 22/45 and a Glock 44. I've got way more rounds through the 30 year old Ruger than the relatively new Glock 44, but I really like both of them. My G44 is not suppressor ready and I don't have a dot on it. The big draw from me was the similarity to the my G19s (which also are not suppress ready and don't have dots).

I looked at a Sig P322 with a dot on it from the factory, and that seems like the easy button if the threaded barrel adaptor thing works. I don't have any experience beyond handling a pistol in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Currently have a MkII 22/45 that I had a gunsmith thread for a silencer and mount a 407k on. I'm happy enough with the 22/45 but open to other options.
    With this in mind, I'm not sure that I understand the question.

Buy a can and spend the rest on ammo. Test loads until you find one it shoots well, then buy a lifetime supply.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List